The New MyLab / Mastering Design: Capture More Moments of True Understanding, All in One Place.
What Will the New MyLab / Mastering Design Offer?
- One Place for All of Your Courses. Users of the new MyLab / Mastering design can register, create, and access all of their courses from one convenient online location: http://pearsonmylab.com.
- A Simplified User Interface. This new interface allows for quick and easy access to:
- Study Plans
- Gradebook, Results and Reports
- Additional options for course customization, such as modification to the course menu
- New Communication Tools. The following new communication tools can be used to foster collaboration, class participation, and group work.
- Email: Instructors can send emails to their entire class, to individual students or to instructors who has access to their course.
- Discussion Board: The discussion board provides students with a space to respond and react to the discussions you create. These posts can also be separated out into specific topics where students can share their opinions/answers and respond to their fellow classmatesâ€™ posts.
- Chat/ ClassLive: ClassLive is an interactive chat tool that allows instructors and students to communicate in real time. ClassLive can be used with a group of students or one-on-one to share images or PowerPoint presentations, draw or write objects on a whiteboard, or send and received graphed or plotted equations. ClassLive also has additional classroom management tools, including polling and hand-raising.
- Enhanced eText. Available within the online course materials and offline via an iPad app, the enhanced eText allows instructors and students to highlight, bookmark, take notes, and share with one another.